Following a holistic approach to wellness, this experience was created to help yogis of all levels detox, relax and reflect. Daily Vinyasa and Yin Yoga classes, spa treatments and a tailored nutritional menu were curated to encourage physical and mental health, a sense of gratitude, and an intention to move into the future with a positive resolve and healthy habits.
The all-inclusive retreat will take place on the island of Maalhos, and runs 8 nights, starting on November 3, 2017. At $1200/person, it definitely makes our list of one of the most inexpensive retreats we’ve come across.
Retreat To Maldives
- 9 island days / 8 nights on the beautiful Maldivian island of Maalhos, Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation at Madi Finolhu
- Vegetarian food and fresh seafood
- Domestic flight transfers between Male and Maalhos
- Daily serving of fresh coconut
- Tailored 7 day wellness package of Spa treatments 50-80 mins a day
- Morning sunrise Vinyasa yoga and meditation 90 mins with Sun Kissed Yogi
- Evening Yin yoga/sports/local excursion
- Island hopping, snorkeling and fishing
- Cultural music and dance
- Secluded beach location
- Full support from guest service team
Island Spa Retreats founder Kate Nunn has over ten years of experience in the spa and hospitality industry. “I have always held a strong sense of purpose and achievement in my work,” she explains. “Through my travels and ultimately through the people I have met along the way, I have expanded and nurtured my soul and I want to inspire others to do so too.”